Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Uno Malaysia?

So many things happened since my last post. I did not even know people can write comment here. I thought Dr M say people won't know its me, so I asked him how come got people leave comments. Dr M say these are UMNO people, he told them about this blog so leave some comments. They are my fans.  I feel much better now that the Big Dagger organisation got people reading my post. 

People are funny, I said one Malaysia and they add a black in the middle. What One Black Malaysia? Malaysia Negara Islam, I wield the big dagger so many time in UMNO why people still say black? Malaysia is not Negara Afrika lah. Bodoh lah these people. Why they don't called it One Najib Malaysia sounds nicer lah. If they start calling it one Najib Malaysia I'll give them money. Better spend on giving people that tries to promote my name then waste on all this project. Can stimulate the economy also. Since also not my money also. 

Anyway, I told botak to tangkap the Wong guy. This way people will know I'm seriouse. Have to remind myself next time just add my name Najib in the middle all my slogan to remind people who is in charge. Like Perak Najib, Serembang Najib, Kuala Najib Lumpur. Maybe I go talk to Dr M see can change the N in UMNO to Najib also. United Malay Najib Organisation. Has a nice ring to it as well. All the Malay united under me, because I wield the Big Dagger so many times and swear on the Koran so many times also.

Next post: I talk about Perak Najib. So many things happening there. Stay tuned .....

No comments:

Post a Comment