Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Penanti By-election

Many people in the big dagger organisation has been asking me about the Penanti by-election. Why UMNO is not going to contest it. Is it because we are afraid? Is it because we can't win it? These people have nothing better to do then to simply say things. Where got I'm afraid to lose. Look, we won a by-election in east malaysia. Means we can win again, just read my blog entry lah. Bodoh punya these people. I have to remind myself to jail them if they make remarks like this again. See the reason why UMNO is not going for the Penanti by-election is we have no MONEY, or rather, I want to spend the money on girls lah. You think by-elections are cheap ah. The Anwar PP by-election cost me how many millions already. Why waste all the money on some stupid by-election where I can get so many girls in Thailand. I can stay in Thailand for a few months with that kind of money versus using it for a few days in some stupid by-election. These people don't know anything about economics also. Got this thing called the Great Financial Crisis happening now. Why spend money? If PR wants to spend money let them spend loh. All I have to do is get some "independant" to go for the election is enough. Let them use their own money. 

2 comments:

  1. Are you not worry Fat mama Rosmah will not let u go look for Thai girls. See, she even follows you to Beijing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't lah, she busy with her own boys also.

    ReplyDelete