Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So angry with MACC

Today I have a meeting with MACC about the PKFTZ report. I was so angry with what they wrote that I threw a chair at the MACC guy. These people are such ingrats, worst then anjing, I feed them so many money yet they write a stupid report that says I'm involved in it. I threw the chair so hard it broke the door to my office. I very Marah now with MACC. Stupid PAK LAH, know how to sleep only, before leave putrajaya form this stupid MACC. No need lah, we control everything, form what MACC lah, we all corrupted, all take money. Form MACC only more headache only. Lucky, MACC report to me, so I can preview the report they write before release. At least sleepy head has some sense not to make it independent. Looks like I would have to spend more time with thai hookers in order to lower my blood pressure. Nothing like a few girls in the bed to calm me down. Where are my GIRLS!!!! I don't want to throw more chairs. 

2 comments:

  1. you sound retarded.

    http://kutooo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who say I retarded? Oei go report to the nearest balai poice. I want to see you in putrajaya.

    ReplyDelete