Monday, May 25, 2009

Wanted DEAD or ALIVE!

This is RPK's wanted poster, I want hm in jail! The fact is I don't know where he is! Why I let him go in the first place ah ? I should have jailed his arse to the wall in Kamunting and never let him out. Now he keeps writing about me in that blog of his. My special branch police told me he is in Brisbane. But they also say say only, just like when they are send to blow up that Mongolian girl. special branch all bodoh lah, only know how to take kopi money only. I should have listened to Dr M about not letting him out. Anyway, I got his son in jail now, just wait till I instruct my people to torture him in jail. Then I allow him to mysteriousely able to call home and beg for his daddy to come save him. Then, I can jail RPK and nail his ass to the WALL! He insulted my big fat Rosmah and me so many time. Its about time I get him. Lets see who goes to hell first, him or me. I'll have my last laugh with my bag of C4 ready.

Anyone that has information about RPK should contact the nearest police station. Reward of a post in my own personal cabinet, sitting beside Dr M in the special council is also provided. If you don't like the lime light, any post in the judicial is also available, as well as any government post and civil service is also available. On top of that, the nation's coffers is also available to be given. Just don't expect me to fork out any extra from the money I've already taken.

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. Keep the articles coming. Love hearing from Najib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear from my fans, If you guys have any suggestions etc please leave it in the comments and I will take them into considerations. Dr M is that you? When you want to go Thailand together so we can find girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are u Electrotech? If you have information on RPK please report to the nearest Police station. They will bring you to Putrajaya to see me. ;)

    ReplyDelete