Monday, March 30, 2009

Dr M

Just finish talking to Dr M. He asked me how is the Blog going, I said I have already posted the first post. He said "Good, now remember Najib, if you add a fake in front of the blog no one will know its you. No one in this whole intraweb thingy will see it also. And you can write anything you want." That Dr M is a very smart person, I always listen to what he says. Only that time when he ask me to kick old man Abdullah out of putrajaya I did not listen. If not, I can PeeM faster. Rosmah would also be happier, no need to get scolded all that time also. Aiyah, how I know, I scared mah, got so many problem that time, have to get organise Saiful to penetrate Mr A, also have to handle Mr B's problem. Sigh, Minah Minah, good in bed, but so many problem afterwards. Next time I just go Thailand find girl on the street easier. No need all this bullshit, hire assasin there cheaper also. C4 also not cheap you know, looks like I have to save up for all this PR PAS people also. Where got enough C4. Hmmmm maybe can increase the defence budget when I move into PutraJaya. Might have to stock up on it real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment